Flickerfest screens at the Glasshouse this Sunday* Lazy Sundays: Finnian’s Irish Tavern, 8.30pm, free
* It’s Friday I’m In Love: Tasty Tunes at Zebu Bar + Grill, 5pm, $8 cocktail, $4 domestic beer, $10 tasting plates
* Hastings Valley Fine Art Gallery: Summer Breeze Exhibition by members, Thursday to Sunday, 10am until 4pm, free
* Glasshouse Regional Gallery: Sarah Wade Abstracts, Black Harvest – Andy Devine and Peter Tilley, until March 22. Weekdays 10am until 5pm, Saturday and Sunday 10am until 4pm, free
* Haven Fine Arts Gallery: Lakeside Jewels exhibit by Alita Allison, 2/524 Ocean Drive, Wednesday to Sunday, 10am until 4pm, until March 12
* Raffles at Port Panthers from 6.45pm
* East Coast Encounter, at the Glasshouse from 10am
* Martini Club at the Beach House from 5pm until 6pm, $5 imported tap beer, $6 spiced cider, $7 Beach House martini.
* Campfire Festival at Hope Estate, Hunter Valley. Featuring big-name artists including John Butler Trio, Lee Kernaghan, Kasey Chambers, Shannon Noll, Ash Grunwald, Beccy Cole, Mental as Anything, The McClymonts, Wendy Matthews, We Two Thieves and more. Finishes Sunday night
* Keep Calm, Play Bridge at Port City Bowling Club from 12pm
* Live Music at the Beach House from 12pm, featuring Luke Cousins and special guests
* Sprouts for Kids, art activities from 11am at The Glasshouse
*Plain Air Painting Days, Saturday and Sunday, with Ewan Macleod at the Glasshouse Gallery from 10am to 3pm, $20
* Dying with Dignity forum at Port Panthers from 2pm.
* Raffles at Port Panthers from 12pm
* Sunday Bloody Sundaze at the Beach House from 12pm until 10pm, $5 Beach House Rum punch, $8 Bloody Mary, $8 Mojito, $10 Spit Roast burger, $15 Jugs Tooheys New, $20 Corona Buckets.
* Flickerfest, featuring some of the most innovative, creative and cutting edge short films being produced in Australia and the world today. From 2pm at the Glasshouse, tickets cost $25 members, $35 non-members.
* Hart to Hart at Quaylime from 3pm until 8pm, free.
This story Administrator ready to work first appeared on Nanjing Night Net.